Sarcastic wine drinker looking for friends

Restarting after a break and I am looking for supportive, funny people to be myfitnesspal buds. A couple things about me that might help you make the decision to click "invite".

1. I am a teacher and I think 12 year olds are hilarious (shows my maturity level)
2. You will find alcohol in my diary (*gasp*)

So if you can tolerate 1 and 2 send a request :)

To be serious for a minute...I can't do this alone. I have tried and it is very easy to talk yourself out of logging but if I have friends I feel a level of accountability that I cannot muster up on my own....

Replies

• walk757
    walk757 Posts: 96 Member
    With you on the wine!
  • AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    I'm going to send you a request! :) I'm a future teacher who also finds 12 years funny and likes a little alcohol and a lot of sarcasm. I'm not as active on here as I'd like, but I'm working on it! I mean, I log on frequently, but I don't comment or post every day. You sound like the kind of person that would keep coming back! :)
  • lucasmoten
    lucasmoten Posts: 143 Member
    hmm. I usually don't like teachers as most are sheeple.
  • April_B724
    April_B724 Posts: 19
    What in the world is a sheeple? You must have already been hitting the wine :wink:
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    I've never had sarcastic wine. Red wine, white wine, and sparkling wine. But never sarcastic wine. Is it really sour?
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,194 MFP Moderator
    Well, Lucas, you must be a peach!

Welcome back to the forum, April... As the mother of a 13 and (almost) 10 year old, they make me laugh too... Except when they make me wish I'd packed a 'get-along shirt' or duct tape. And as funny as they are, I think that if I worked with them all day, I'd need a little wine at the end too. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyrenee1029
    chrissyrenee1029 Posts: 358 Member
    Hello and welcome! I love wine and sarcasm is my mother tongue, so we're going to get a long great!
  • jwarrell1961
    jwarrell1961 Posts: 4 Member
    Where did my post go? :sad:
  • healthyplans
    healthyplans Posts: 134 Member
    My son is 12.... Yeah... He's funny sometimes.... I AM sarcastic though so I will send request.
  • jwarrell1961
    jwarrell1961 Posts: 4 Member
    Take two: Hello my name is Janice and I live in Simcoe, ON. I am not a teacher but I used to be a Cub leader. First (and lost post) was much better!
  • ashleydawndill
    ashleydawndill Posts: 242 Member
    Yeah wine!! I just recovered from a wine hangover... the worst kind, if you ask me.

My humor is also very sarcastic and dry. Sending a FR your way! :)