Replies

• larsen626
    larsen626 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Oh Happy day!! Cn not wait to join you
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Such an amazing achievement.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You must be thrilled. I cant wait to get there.
  • Binnee95
    Binnee95 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Keep up the great work! You should be so proud!

I love when people post that they have made it to Onederland as it is a goal of mine.
    Each person that makes it there and posts about it really motivates me to think that I can get there too!

Thank you for the inspiration! :)
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you.
    You should be very proud!!
  • ginaquinn2
    ginaquinn2 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you've really done outstanding work. :drinker:
  • AmbWalk64
    AmbWalk64 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am teetering at the edge of onederland and cannot wait to join you. Congratulations!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I got stuck right above it for weeks and weeks! I finally got into onederland myself-so inspiring ! you are right it really isn't a race once I got over my frustration then the weight came off again

Just saw a girlfriend I haven't seen a more than a year-- she is losing weight too-- over 100 lbs now --she is in onederland --we just hugged each other it's been 30 yrs for her! Congratulations & thanks for sharing!
  • peacheswi
    peacheswi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I got stuck right above it for weeks and weeks! I finally got into onederland myself-so inspiring ! you are right it really isn't a race once I got over my frustration then the weight came off again

Just saw a girlfriend I haven't seen a more than a year-- she is losing weight too-- over 100 lbs now --she is in onederland --we just hugged each other it's been 30 yrs for her! Congratulations & thanks for sharing!

I too was "stuck" for a few weeks, and then suddenly "whoosh"! (I never believed this from other posters, but when i happened to me, I have been converted, lol).

Love the story about seeing your friend - I cannot wait to run into someone who has not seen me in 7 months. :)
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I've still got a fair way to go, don't think I've been there since I was a teenager! So huge well done :D
  • tildastwistedlife
    tildastwistedlife Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Recently made it there myself. Ain't it grand?!!!!
  • finallygettingitdone
    Options
    Congratulations! That's so inspiring
  • ShatteredGlassUnswept
    Options
    How exciting! Congrats to you!
  • 123losinforme
    123losinforme Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing accomplishment, I hope I'll get there one day:-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!