Waist training and losing weight

Options
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with waist training at the same time as losing weight?

Replies

• SibyllKingsley
    Options
    I bought a really good overbust 26 double steel corset and this is only my second day but I love it I cannot over eat. and as an added bonus I have to cut out soda because carbonated beverages make you feel really really full. I am a 37 inch waist right now. but I plan on updating every week :)
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Naaah... I like breathing, and my internal organs are happy in their current positions.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Naaah... I like breathing, and my internal organs are happy in their current positions.

^me toooooo

ETA : would like to know what we train waists to do?
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options

^me toooooo

ETA : would like to know what we train waists to do?

i'd like to train mine to play dead. I taught my dog to do it, and it's pretty adorable.
  • LexiMelo
    LexiMelo Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I think she means WASTE training, sheesh. :ohwell:
  • MissFlab2Fab2014
    Options
    Waist training will in fact over a long period of time change the structure of your rib cage and the positioning of your organs. Long term I don't feel it is safe. Now if you are doing light/moderate exercise walking or fast walking and want to wear it that shouldn't be too bad and it can help guide weight loss ... but it will not magically make you thinner you still have to diet and exercise accordingly. You can use a body shaper that does not have the steel bones within the lining and that can help to ease the process and significantly reduce water weight safely... I exercise (T25 might I had) in a body shaper.....) I also use to wear them a lot under work clothes! It def helps. I wouldn't suggest waist training long term
  • w734q672
    w734q672 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Waist training is definitely safe. You want that 6 pack? Then Waist train everyday like your life depends on it.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a bad idea to me.