friends for motivation

Options
Hi everyone.. I am looking for friends to motivate me.. I recently just had twins and currently weigh 209.4lbs (95kg) and would like to reach my goal weight of 165.3lbs (75kg). In the past I've used MFP and was such a great tool in helping me to loose weight, now im back again and would like to hopefully reach my goal weight in 6months. So if there is anyone out there that would love to join me on this journey please feel free to add me.

Good luck everyone

Replies

• Jamie3650
    Jamie3650 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello snmatu
    I'm also looking for friends to keep me motivated and encourage me to reach my goals I'm 205 and am ready for the weight to come off! I would love to chat more feel free to send me a friend request!
  • RachR669
    RachR669 Posts: 79
    Options
    Hi! Congratulations on your twins! How long ago did you have them? I am also a mom of twins! Anyway I am a Personal trainer and joined MFp to help people reach their health and fitness goals. So feel free to add me if you'd like some help and motivation...
  • christalweers
    Options
    I just started this four weeks ago. I have lost aprox. 20 lbs. I am at 255 and I am only 5'3. I have a long road ahead of me. :-) can't wait to make some friends on here.
  • roroinco
    roroinco Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting over today. I would like to add you. I need all of the motivation I can get! I think that is why I have failed in the past. I didn't utilize any sort of support group. I felt like I could just do this by myself. I didn't want to have to pay for a service or a personal trainer. Although in the past when I have paid for a weight loss service I did well. I do have a tendency to give up though. I'm not sure why. I'm hoping that this time will be different and I am going to try to utilize the MFP community this time around. Maybe we can help each other! I would like to lose 40-50 lbs.