Fitness challenges...anyone???

Options
Hi, my name is Rach and I'm a personal trainer and have been using MFP for a little while now and thought I'd see if anyone was interested in fitness challenges....I send similar things out to my clients and wondered if people on here wanted to get involved?

Why?

Basically as a PT I've heard every excuse under the sun about not getting exercise in but the most common one is "I didn't" have time! So I devised short 5-10 min workouts you can do with very little time, space and no equipment!

How?

All my clients are different abilities and therefore I have modified versions for varying abilities!

I write these everyday/week and so I thought I'd see if anyone on here fancies getting involved!

It's another way to squeeze a bit extra activity into your day

On a side note: I'm here to help so please get in touch if you would like some help, support or motivation! I DON'T charge or try to sell you anything...I do this because I've seen what a difference health and fitness can make to lives and I want to share this with as many people as possible. I know it sounds cheesy....but it's 100% true!

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• _Clarana_
    _Clarana_ Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • mammahawk25
    mammahawk25 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Count me in Rach! (I'm going to try and PM you later this weekend)
  • RachR669
    RachR669 Posts: 79
    Options
    Great...will be in contact in the next day or so to look at where you're at and what level will irk best for you!
  • lorit1394
    lorit1394 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am just trying to get started again on my health, which includes 100+ pounds to lose and making fitness a habit pluse better eating habits. The challenges would be great. I have neglected myself far too long and it is now time to focus on me.
  • RachR669
    Options
    Have just started a group to make it easier for me to post!
  • RachR669
    Options
    I think I've added the 3 of you to the group...please let me know if the request hasn't appeared! :)
  • kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I want in!! I am military so i got regular PT in the AMs also.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    What kind of challenges are you considering?
  • RachR669
    Options
    Will add you to the group so you can have a look! Let me know if you have any questions
  • MariadfdCruz
    MariadfdCruz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi! Very nice of you. I started in MFP 19 days ago, and some days before I had started the diet. I manage to loose around 1,5 kg and I would like to loose at least more 6 kg. Loosing my baby kg have been very hard, and at some point I lost them and I got them back. My child now has almost 6 years old, so not so much baby kg anymore. Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • buggygg
    buggygg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love this! Could you send me an invite to the group?
  • misscmhomer
    misscmhomer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds great I love positive motivating people :)
  • roroinco
    roroinco Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am interested. May I join your group? I'm just starting over today and I need all the help I can get!!!!
  • time4change2k14
    Options
    I'm interested in this, I have about 100lbs to lose and I have absolutely no endurance so I need help with that.
  • chub_nugget
    Options
    This sounds great! I'd love to join. :smile:
  • babyruth9899
    babyruth9899 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • bethhjanee
    bethhjanee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Count me in :) Sounds good!
  • MelaniLight
    MelaniLight Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, please!
  • CatRuss1
    CatRuss1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    sounds great how can i join the fitness challenge? i need some motivation to work out.
  • Lori0463
    Lori0463 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please add me to your group :)