Weight lifting butt progress, Can you tell a difference?

Options
So I;ve been lifting for 5 months now. I "officially" decided to take progress pictures every 3 months, but I actually take them about every month or two to see how I'm doing. I originally started weightlifting because after I lost 132 lbs, my butt was totally gone. The first picture was before lifting, the 2nd one is 3 months in, and the third one is 5 months in. I'm just wondering if you can tell a difference between month 3 and month 5. I love lifting, so I'm going to keep doing it anyway, so please be honest with me. You won't hurt my feelings.

Also, do I look fatter in the last picture?

Ko46jJj.jpg

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Hey, I think I've seen you on reddit! Not to be creepy lol :)

Your rear looks more lifted in the last picture. I can't tell about much else because your outfit is different and you're standing with a slightly taller back in the last picture as well. You have definitely gained a more shapely rear.

132 lbs is an amazing loss!
  • xxcooneyxx
    xxcooneyxx Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Haha, yeah, thanks. I'm all over reddit. Actually the skirt in the 2nd and 3rd pics are the same skirt. I have no clue why it looks so different though. The shirt is different. Thanks for the feedback though. My boyfriend said it looks more lifted in the last picture, but not necessarily bigger, but I can never tell if he is just trying to be nice or not.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Definitely more shapely and higher! Nice work! Keep smashing those weights :drinker:
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Looks more round and lifted. Great job!
  • xxcooneyxx
    Options
    Thanks ladies! Thought I was maybe seeing things. The progress really slows down after the first 3 months.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. It's working!
  • danfeldman494
    danfeldman494 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Agreed! You're definitely getting great results! Always great to see a woman who's into lifting!

Keep it up!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Nice! Booty looks high and tight in the last picture =)

Also see some awesome gains in the hamstrings
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Haha, yeah, thanks. I'm all over reddit. Actually the skirt in the 2nd and 3rd pics are the same skirt. I have no clue why it looks so different though. The shirt is different. Thanks for the feedback though. My boyfriend said it looks more lifted in the last picture, but not necessarily bigger, but I can never tell if he is just trying to be nice or not.

Me too, but I have never posted a picture lol, too paranoid :)

Hm, it looks like the skirt might be higher in the 2nd pic? And I agree that it doesn't necessarily look bigger, but it looks like you've picked it up and rounded it out.
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Big difference. Well done.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Looks more round and lifted. Great job!

Yes, this! Well done!!
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    You definitely are lifting things there in the rear!!! Looking good!
  • xxcooneyxx
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the feedback. I really appreciate it. Very encouraging,
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Yes, I see the progress. Looking great!
  • betty_2010
    betty_2010 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    looking great x what exercise are you doing io need to get a butt like that