Just looking for new friends :-)

Options
19Steve70
19Steve70 Posts: 19 Member
Hi

My name is Steve Baker, I'm here to lose 51lbs I've lost 22lbs already. But just feeling real lonely here.
I'm Married with children so not looking for a relationship.
But I'm happy to talk about other things and interest. I'm not diet and exercise obsessed.
But I just want some friends who will encourage me now and then and share my small victories with and I'll give the same in return.

Ok that's me, looking forward to hearing from you, all welcome.

Replies

• simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Steve. Good luck!!
  • Cookylela
    Options
    Im a single mom and get lonely and im always looking for friends to encourage me and just be there for me......Feel free to add me and congratulations. I've lost 30 lbs. and have another 15-20 to go. I was eating my troubles away and then i finally realized i always do for my kids and not myself. I have so much more energy and have to buy a good deal of clothes recently. I hate to shop but I felt so accomplished, just nobody but my kids and long distance mom to share with. :) Lisa :) Dont worry I have no interest in a relationship....lol lol
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! I'm an old newbie I guess? Basically I'm yo-yo-ing. I'll be doing really well and then life happens and I end up gaining everything back and making horrible decisions. Looking for friends to help keep me on track and call me out!