pb2

Options
amy32lynn
amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
Has anyone tried pb2? Is it good? does it taste like peanut butter? ......Thanks!!!!!!!!:smile:

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I use it in Greek yogurt and oatmeal. I really like it, and I don't typically care for peanut butter.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I like it mixed into my oatmeal and on rice cakes or crackers.

It's real peanuts but the oil is removed so the texture is not quite the same as regular peanut butter. *I tried the pb2 chocolate and I didn't think that it tasted chocolate-y at all. Not bad,
    just not a chocolate taste.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    It's delicious as a mix-in with other stuff, though it could never hold its own against real peanut butter.
  • ckish
    ckish Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I use it as a base for a low calorie peanut sauce. I love making zucchini noodles with the peanut sauce as a side dish or adding grilled chicken, red pepper, and assorted veggies to rival my favorite Thai dishes. Send me a message if you'd like the recipe.
  • tinychuck
    tinychuck Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I like it, but I would say it's more of a peanut flavoured spread than actual peanut butter.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    It's good to mix in things but can't compare to the real stuff and I don't like it on its own pretending it's real peanut butter. I use the chocolate pb2 on bananas. Yum!
  • ekat120
    ekat120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I finally got some (accidentally bought the chocolate one; it isn't super chocolatey). I had it today with 4 oz of Greek yogurt and half a serving of protein powder. It was kind of like cookie dough. I can't believe how yummy and filling it was! :love:
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I just open the jar and start eating it with a spoon when I am goofing off on internet
  • KameHameHaaa
    KameHameHaaa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Definitely does not beat real peanut butter, the texture just isnt the same. But for me it's edible mixed in things like yogurt, shakes etc. Sometimes ill spread it over chocolate or a quest bar for some of that pb taste with less calories.
  • meyowtime
    meyowtime Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've really been considering buying this to add to shakes. I just can't decide between regular and chocolate peanut butter. Anyone have a strong preference?