Looking to add some friends

mprgor07
mprgor07 Posts: 13 Member
I'm looking to add some motivating friends. I have lost 30 pounds and have slacked off since January. I am motivated once again and would like some new friends to keep things exciting :)

Replies

• danfeldman494
    danfeldman494 Posts: 18 Member
    Hey add me!

My name's Dan. I'm studying dietetics in college, and I used to struggle with my weight myself.

I'm now very enthusiastic about fitness and I really want to help out others with their problems regarding food and weight!
  • Reefshark
    Reefshark Posts: 7
    I will be your friend if you like. I need some motivation at times, so friends would be good. If you would like to be friends I will leave the friend request up to you. Just send it my way and I will accept. And if not, then good luck to you on getting fit, stay strong and reach your goals
  • jesskawelmacher
    jesskawelmacher Posts: 24 Member
    Hey!! I'm an active user who could always use some more motivation!!! Anyone feel free to add me!!! :)
  • gorjesuco
    gorjesuco Posts: 2 Member
    I am trying to keep up motivation. I need all the motivation you all can give me as well.
  • 19Steve70
    19Steve70 Posts: 19 Member
    I can always use a good friend, add me if you like
  • CallMeAllie
    CallMeAllie Posts: 14 Member
    Friends are always welcome in my book - anybody that reads this can add me! :)
  • territime
    territime Posts: 13 Member
    Hi all!

I'm jumping back into the MFP groove. I'd love to add friends to help motivate me and for me to support as well. I have about 20 lbs that I'd like to lose. Add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Any and all can feel free to add me.

I've been on here for over two years (this is my second account.) I've been dealing with a lot of injuries. Including A shoulder I separated playing football a few years back that didnt heal right, and frequent gout flare ups. I try my best to not let these things stop me, but it has many times. It's cost me a lot of wasted hard work and effort, i've lost over about 85 pounds using the site alone, just to go and gain it back. Nearly all of the best friends i've got i've met on MFP, but im looking to add a little bit of activeness to my MFP feed and hope to make more friends along the way.
  • TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH
    TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH Posts: 41 Member
    Can always use more friends! Anyone feel free to add me! :smile:
  • MadeInPhilly
    MadeInPhilly Posts: 998 Member
    Hi! More friends would be great :) Feel free to add me!!
  • slightlydiminishing
    slightlydiminishing Posts: 20 Member
    Always looking for more friends!
  • susanlflores
    susanlflores Posts: 8 Member
    Please add me as well. I'm really needing some motivation right now!
  • Nicole75061
    Nicole75061 Posts: 3 Member
    Add Me Also - Team Work
  • joelschendel
    joelschendel Posts: 27 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. Never hurts to have some extra motivation from like minded people!
  • iwillthinkof
    iwillthinkof Posts: 37 Member
    Always looking for some extra motivation!

University student who's always struggled with weight here. I had lost around 30KGs before but I went back to my old eating habits which resulted in gaining most of it back. So now I'm on my 33rd day of AT LEAST counting calories if not going strict on the macros (although I try).
  • Hey there. I've used MFP in the past and found that I really didn't loose weight simply by staying within the suggested guidelines for my weight loss. I chalk this up to issues with certain foods that make me retain water weight. I was told a year ago that I am a bit gluten intolerant and should avoid gluten. I tried for awhile and couldn't stick with it. I've tried every diet from vegan to vegetarian to raw to Dr. Atkins and the list goes on and on and I've yo-yo'd for well over a decade. I have done the best on raw (lost weight quickly, efficiently and felt really good and energetic but, it simply isn't realistic for my long term lifestyle). So now, here I am again... this time I am kicking up the exercise and watching the TYPES of food I consume (not just the calories - cuz you could eat pizza all day and stop at the amount of calories you're allowed and yet, you probably wouldn't loose weight). I used to do triathlons before I got really sick for a few years so now I'm pumping up the cardio again, big time! Would love daily support and feedback! If you're interested, please add me! :)
  • juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    Love to motivate! feel free to add me,all