Lost 136 Pounds ..doing crossfit

Replies

• LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Well done great job. Why can't people just say well done or leave it. Always got to try make it about them. The op looks amazing.
  • rbiss
    rbiss Posts: 422 Member
    Wow you look amazing and I can't believe you did that in 10 months. I have been thinking about Crossfit myself but feel so fat that I was afraid I wouldn't get much out of it. You have changed my mind. Again, wow and congratulations.
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Nice work. :smile:
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Congratulations!!! Hard work paying off!
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    you look great! Well done on all your hard work:drinker:
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    That's a massive deal :happy: you look awesome and i'm sure no girl will say no now :smile: That must have been such hard work, well done
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Great work!!! Congrats on the incredible loss!
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Fantastic work! I hope you feel happier in yourself - I think that is a huge part of our transformations. :smile:
  • wow , you look great.

Keep it up and thanks for your post
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • kimmycupbb
    kimmycupbb Posts: 24 Member
    AMAZING job, OP. I love this because my husband and I have just started doing Crossfit (and it's killing me) but I'm super excited. Congrats!!
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    What a massive weight loss - congrats on this amazing accomplishment. Your transformation is incredible, all your hard work has definitely paid off.
  • ladyvballcomet
    ladyvballcomet Posts: 9 Member
    This is great progress. This makes me more motivated for my Crossfit workouts. It's definitely hard but very encouraging to see your success!
  • Michaelg235
    Michaelg235 Posts: 1,093 Member
    This girl is going to say not in a million years are you eating enough to maintain your excellent progress. Are you are being inaccurate in your tracking or are you truly eating less than 1,000 calories most days?

I workout everyday

I eat lost of chicken , fish , protein ( i cut all the bad stuff out)

every thing is plain (i eat about 3-4 chickens chicken breast or fish )
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    This girl is going to say not in a million years are you eating enough to maintain your excellent progress. Are you are being inaccurate in your tracking or are you truly eating less than 1,000 calories most days?

I workout everyday

I eat lost of chicken , fish , protein ( i cut all the bad stuff out)

every thing is plain (i eat about 3-4 chickens chicken breast or fish )

Are you really only eating 800ish calories daily???

When you reach your goal weight, what is your plan from there?
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    I'm not going to derail this by getting into calorie counts, but you should look at it a little more closely.

Just in to say....AWESOME! I love CrossFit and I know how good it feels to accomplish certain moves and see muscles where you couldn't see them before. Keep up the good work!
  • Yoshirio
    Yoshirio Posts: 242 Member
    Great job! This is the first i ever heard of Crossfit,I will have to look in to it more now.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    A+
  • Great job man, you look amazing... if you don't mind me asking how tall are you?
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    All I have to say is...A-MAZ-ING
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!