Fitness challenges...anyone???

Options

Replies

• AshleighCowie88
    AshleighCowie88 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You sound like a god send!!! Would you mind if I sent you my current fitness plan to have a look over? I can't afford a gym membership so Im trying to do as much at home as possible.

Please let me know if it's ok to mail you and I'll drop you a line.

x

EDIT: Also, please add me to the group! I'm keen in getting involved in challenges :D
  • bwenum
    bwenum Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the group! I have a gym membership, but I'd love some structured at home workouts for the days I'm short on time!!
  • golf4g
    golf4g Posts: 58
    Options
    You go girl! I would love to join. Have 50+ lbs to lose and a slightly torn achilles. I try and do yoga everyday but it's just not enough! Count me in………..Thanks so much!!!!!
  • joolsbunny
    joolsbunny Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    yes please i'm def interested in home workouts - variety keeps us all motivated!
  • RachR669
    RachR669 Posts: 79
    Options
    Hi everyone! You should have all received an invite now! Please let me know if you haven't!

Rach
  • falilvx
    falilvx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i would love to join :)
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I am 51 and seem to be stuck losing my last 20 LBS. I have real issues with my knees. I have very bad arthritis in both so my knee mobility isn't very good. I do, however, have a gym membership where I strength train and walk the treadmill. I also do Leslie Sansone's workouts almost daily and, when I can, I bike. Any help and/or advice you can give would be so appreciated.
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I am interested! Love to get into trying new stuff!!!
  • InFitRealm
    InFitRealm Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would like to check it up to!
    Your challenge might be very useful if some excuse (don't have where/with what to train) come up to my hand. And these always try to creep in.
  • reidcranham
    Options
    Count me in please :-) I have 20lbs of baby weight, if you can still call it baby weight after two years!, to go! Any tips would be welcome :-)
  • FeelGood329
    FeelGood329 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    definitely count me in please!
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    I'm interested too.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Honestly I workout too much with my eating pattern. I waste some workout benefits.
  • GMFDOM
    GMFDOM Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, Would love if you could send me an invite to the group - have 100+ lbs to loose so any help would be great.
  • Sivangj
    Sivangj Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi can I join ??
  • riderguydave
    riderguydave Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea! Can I get in on this too, please?
  • SOCOLOCO87
    SOCOLOCO87 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the group thanks, everything helps!
  • msbizybee
    msbizybee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I definitely would like to be in this group. Need the encouragement more than anything! I am 240 and I want to be 140 by next summer...but I've said that before. How can I make this time count. I am not getting any younger.
  • jabberwocky_01
    jabberwocky_01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in please!!
  • mehrunisan
    mehrunisan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i'm in too!