Any Food for breast growth???

Options
Hi,

I boobs are smaller :( as i am pear shaped i lose weight from my upper body first. To shape up my body i am doing cardio and weight training. I am losing weight but most from the upper body. Please suggest me some food that can increase the breast tissues. Some healthy Fat???? i heard about ground flax seeds power , nuts and soy products. Does it really worked for someone???

Replies

• Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    there's no food that is going to increase your breast tissue, sorry,. You have what you have, it's all genetics.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Definitely no magic boob food, sorry.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry but that is a myth. Learn to love the body you have. :flowerforyou:
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    wish there was boob growing food! Would save people a fortune on surgery
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    This needs to be a catchphrase!
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    This needs to be a catchphrase!

Agreed!!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Get pregnant. It's temporary though.
  • laoliviabeachbum
    laoliviabeachbum Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    If I could I would give you some of mine!!!!
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Milk? I mean...it comes from there, so it just seems reasonable...
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    It's all about my secret massage technique.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Get pregnant. It's temporary though.

Well, if you extend the breastfeeding period for as long as you can with a breast pump, it could, theoretically, last 3-4 years.
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Lactation is the only *natural* way to achieve that, I think.... I've gained two cup sizes....

....I made a baby and have been nursing said baby for over a year now. My understanding is that I get to keep the bigger boobies until I wean the kiddo. *shrug*
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I boobs are smaller :( as i am pear shaped i lose weight from my upper body first. To shape up my body i am doing cardio and weight training. I am losing weight but most from the upper body. Please suggest me some food that can increase the breast tissues. Some healthy Fat???? i heard about ground flax seeds power , nuts and soy products. Does it really worked for someone???

God I hope not from nuts and flax seed :/ I don't need nor want anymore breast growth lol. It's not all it's cracked up to be. My shoulders hurt after a run because of my top heavy. I did see certain exercises to build up some muscle and firmness, you know to perk up what you do have, maybe search YouTube for "breast firming/perkiness upper body workout". I think ultimately it's a case of you want what you can't have, I want smaller, you want bigger, and yet we're just kinda stuck with what we have :/
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Fenugreek can help with milk production, but that's all I've got.:laugh: No one wants that unless you have a little baby at home. lol

You're a beautiful girl with a great body. Love what you've got =)
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    i believe the only thing you can eat to boost breast growth is haggis. yanno those little purple furry creatures that live on the mountains in scotland... one leg shorter than the other to help them run around the mountain. have fun catching one ;)
  • fitness_faeiry
    fitness_faeiry Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Sorry I actually laughed out loud when I read the title of this post!

BOOB FOOD? I wish!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    wish there was boob growing food! Would save people a fortune on surgery

QFT!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member