Weekend logging

Options
Does anyone have the problem of logging on on the weekend? Yes I do back slide on the weekends, and I am not afraid of logging, but gosh do I find it hard to do.

During the week I do fairly good, though I am in the prosses of getting back on the wagon, so I'm perfect but still.

Thanks.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have to set reminders for myself on the weekends, however most of the time I still forget to log the entire weekend.
  • vickish76
    vickish76 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm horrible with weekend logging - that's why it astounds me when people on here have 51 day streaks - I can't even get past 5...
  • adstott
    adstott Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    If I stop logging I may never start again 114 days strong!
  • stevee290
    stevee290 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Like you cheat on your diet or just don't log it? I just log things on my phone or at the end of the day when I get home.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I am not as accurate since we eat out sometimes but with the cell phone app logging on weekends is not too bad.
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    No I'm probably better on the weekends than during the week to be honest.
  • asm121
    asm121 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't for the mobile app, I'd miss stuff on the weekends too.
  • ShellF415
    ShellF415 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I used to be really bad on weekends because I was over on my calories and didn't want to log it but now I do it anyway, even if its at the end of the day.
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I was good this weekend. I literally sat on the couch and got caught up with Game of Thrones all weekend except on Friday night when I went out for drinks with friends (I had a burger that I didn't plan on having as well as a few drinks). I was able to track Saturday and Sunday and hit my macros/calories as I literally didn't move. I was actually pretty proud of myself for fighting the urge to order Chinese food. Most weekends, however, I'm out running around and lose track of time. I usually skip breakfast from sleeping in so late. My lunch and dinner also get pushed back to 4:00 pm and 11:00 pm respectively. It's a mess. And of course, eating so late makes me want something quick that I don't have to cook.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,210 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I definitely still log on the weekends, but am probably not as accurate as I could be. I nearly always go over my calories those days. Weekdays are easy, since they're so regimented. The weekends are tougher, but I'm generally more active, so it's balanced out. :)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I prelog...I use the app and I sit down in front of a computer.

Not logging on the weekend is not accurate nor is it consistent and in order for me to lose 50+lbs I had to be both.

I am not sure with the phone app how anyone could find it difficult...

Take my Saturday...it's all logged...every bite...every drink...

the weekends could be enough to derail an entire weeks worth of deficit if you are not careful.
  • ldarlener
    ldarlener Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I seem to miss either Saturday or Sunday. I was excited, I had 14 day streak. And, yep, I missed yesterday. DANG IT.
    And i didn't over eat. Just didn't log in.
    UUGHHHH
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I got in the habit of logging before or during my meal so I won't forget anything. My boyfriend is very understanding of this and doesn't get offended if I'm all up in my phone for a few minutes while we're out or at his place.
  • vickish76
    vickish76 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have the problem of logging on on the weekend? Yes I do back slide on the weekends, and I am not afraid of logging, but gosh do I find it hard to do.

During the week I do fairly good, though I am in the prosses of getting back on the wagon, so I'm perfect but still.

Thanks.:flowerforyou:

How'd you do this weekend?
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't for the mobile app, I'd miss stuff on the weekends too.

If it wasn't for the mobile app, I probably wouldn't log at all. It's a lifesaver.

I log on the weekend, but I also log the day prior. If I change my mind on a meal, I just change it as I go.
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Today I hit my 326 day streak...I log on weekends, but it's hard to be good on weekends. I'm either hanging out with friends for dinner and drinks, or outside with my hubby having a couple of cocktails...It gets tough! I'm already worried about the holiday weekend and the plans that have already been made. I always make sure I get a workout in (to help build up the calories) and I'm good until lunch..maybe dinner...then my diary starts to look crazy.