Nearly at the halfway point!

Options
PhantomBambi
PhantomBambi Posts: 12 Member
The day that I stepped on the scales and saw I weighed 277lb I didn't feel angry or upset I felt energised! I knew I had to do something about my weight and realised this was the kick up the bum I needed!

That was around 2 years ago and I dropped down to 234lb but then my and my fiancé bought a house together and life just got carried away! This January (2014) I weighed in at 265lb I had put on over 31lb in the space of a year! Then in the same month I booked our Wedding and with the date being March 2015 I knew I had to do something about my weight to ensure that I felt comfortable on the day.

My weight today is 219lb and I am nearly at the halfway point but I wasn't feeling motivated until my fiancé took a picture of my face for me to compare my other face pictures with.....the results are below. The first picture is when I was roughly 277lb the middle picture I believe I was around 254lb and these were in 2012/13 and the last picture was yesterday morning (excuse the messy hair and no make up)

Feel free to add me, looking for a mentor as well someone to keep my on track and make sure I am eating the right macros etc :)

9b0543ff-9c49-4165-83a1-fe55bd4e006f.jpg

Replies

• knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous! Keep up the great work!!! You got this!!
  • Calabrisellamia
    Calabrisellamia Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow...keep up the great work!!
  • DogDead
    DogDead Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Beautiful :)
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can really see a difference!!!
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. Keep up the good work!
  • PhantomBambi
    Options
    Aww thanks all!

I would recommend taking before during and (hopefully soon) after pictures to see how far you have come. It has helped boost my motivation so much!
  • kasaz
    kasaz Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful. Keep up the good work.
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    GreatJob.gif
  • PhantomBambi
    Options
    Thanks again! Still a lot to go but I will get there, the same as we all will :)
  • DogDead
    DogDead Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are doing brilliantly and it is amazing how much you've changed. Like I said previously, beautiful :wink:
  • Joyfulkneves23
    Joyfulkneves23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    What a pretty face you have, you are going to make a beautiful bride :)
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!