help

Options
shirleyd50
shirleyd50 Posts: 3 Member
Well here I am again if nothing else I'm persistent I need to lose 150 lbs and I'm not getting any younger my daughter and my daughter-in-law say I never carry thru on anything but I'm trying and I have got to do it need some encouragement thanks ladies

Replies

• yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you like. Read my profile an if you're happy then I can at least offer some support and encouragement.:smile:
    This journey is FAR from easy and I find it's best just to set small goals, just think how you'll feel when you prove your daughter and daughter in law wrong. One day at a time and one foot in front of the other, makes for big changes.
    Good Luck and don't dispair, you CAN do this
  • ThomasCL4
    ThomasCL4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well, I am in the same boat it sounds. I need to lose 100# and I am tired of being overweight. I am not getting any younger either. I am back for about the 5th time today. I look at being overweight as an addiction of sorts. We would say that someone getting help for any other kind of addiction is 'doing the right thing". So lets applaud ourselves for trying once again and not giving up. Yes, its hard to maintain it and follow through with it, but that is the nature of the beast, you might say. Its a process, a journey, and it sucks sometimes!!