Calories

Options
Hi Guys,
I have set my own calories at 1,750 but should I go with fitness pal instead? I think they set it around 1,950? I want to loose weight quickly but I know too quick and it won't stay off. I know that eating 1,750 I don't feel hungry but I have 10 stone to loose so maybe I should start a bit higher, any advice would be very welcome!

Replies

• wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    My advice, stick to what MFP tells you. There are a ton of success stories here of people who have done just that. Good luck on your journey!
  • slatrenta
    slatrenta Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hey there,

Quick fat loss is never a good plan and im glad that know that haha. The only way you will know if these number work is trial and error. Eat the same all week while doing the same amount of daily activities. If your lose weight then you have your number, if you gain then you have to change somethings up. I personally like to keep calories as high as i can while increasing daily energy burn such as implementing cardio. The higher the calories you can keep while losing weight the more muscle you will keep and thats always good. Hope this helps. Feel free to message me questions or anything. Have a great day :)