Jillian Michaels No more trouble zones

Options
Hey everyone! I just did NMTZ on Demand and it was only for 25mins. What should I categorize it under my exercise diary? Aerobics general? Thanks!!

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I use "Circuit Training"
  • bluebeta
    Options
    I was thinking of doing this after the 30 day shred. Can you tell me a little about it? Is it cardio, toning or what? does it have circuits like the 30 day shred?
  • MelleyJ
    MelleyJ Posts: 198
    Options
    BUMP
    I am interested in this one too. Thanks bluebeta!
  • karot32
    karot32 Posts: 46
    Options
    I love no more trouble zones!! great workout! I put the 5 min warm-up in "aerobics, general" and then I do the rest of the time spent in "circuit training, general" =) I usually don't count the cool-down. But if I did I'd probably search for "light stretching"
  • chrissie5202006
    chrissie5202006 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Its strength training. Push ups, crunches, weights etc.. I don't have the DVD but want to buy it. On Cable it only shows 25 mins and seems intense. I'm going to try the fat burner workout as well and buy both DVDs this weekend. I will change it to circuit. Thanks everyone :)
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have NMTZ and yoga meltdown...the yoga was tough, but NMTZ is an *kitten* kicker lol. I definitely recommend both :) and thanks for the suggestion of circuit training, I was thinking I'd put it under that, but wasn't positive.
  • aeckels616
    aeckels616 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of doing this after the 30 day shred. Can you tell me a little about it? Is it cardio, toning or what? does it have circuits like the 30 day shred?

I have this one and I get bored with it. It's a longer workout, about 40 minutes total if you do it all I think. if you enjoyed 30 day shred I would recommend her new one instead, ripped in 30. It's the same format but a lot of newer moves.