Brand new...60 lbs to lose and looking for friends!

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm a 26 year old new mom to a 4 and a half month old. I gained quite a bit of weight during my pregnancy and as a result have a a fair amount to lose.

I'm 5'3, and currently weigh 202 lbs, hoping to drop about 60 lbs over time. I am starting Focus T25 today, and plan to update my excersise/food log daily. I could definitely use some some friends with similar goals to help with accountability!

Replies

• PricklyEmu
    PricklyEmu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I am not pregnant (I don't think), nor do I have kids, but I started my rebalance of life and lard (it's not a diet, and I refuse to call it that!) today too. I have about 70lbs to lose, and don't want to do this journey alone. I just want to be able to wear all my beautiful clothes again, and to not feel so unfit!
  • Flugelblues
    Flugelblues Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a new mum (7 wks old) and have about 70lbs to lose. I wish I could say its a result of pregnancy but I'm actually back to pre pregnancy weight. I've always been overweight but am ready this time to finally sort myself out!!
  • jcaldwell76
    Options
    :smile: Wishing you luck! I lost 90 over a year ago and over the past year have gained back 30 pounds. I am trying to lose about 40lbs. Would love to make some friends on here and offer encouragement to each other. I'm also a mom - 2 kids...5y/o girl and 13y/o boy.
  • DevSanchez
    DevSanchez Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    No kids here! But I have the same goal to get fit and healthy! Feel free to add me! Congrats on the little one too!
  • cmetca222
    cmetca222 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm happy to find a nice handful of new friends so quickly. I'll add everyone now and we can work towards our goals together!
  • britneemw
    britneemw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been in your boat. I had my son 5 years ago and have been on a constant yoyo of weight loss and weight gain ever since. Im looking to lose about 70 lbs. My husband and I have been doing tapout xt for a little over 2 weeks now and started eating much healthier and Ive only lost about 3.5 pounds. Trying to keep the motivation up and do this the healthy way so i can keep it off. Good luck everyone! :)