30 day shred again

Options
ive just completed day 1 of 30 day shred again, is anyone else just started to keep me motivated x

Replies

• rshrimps
    rshrimps Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi :)

I've just started (yesterday) so today will be day 2. I plan to tone, more than anything and drop a few inches but losing a few pounds will be a bonus
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I plan to start up again once my doctor gives me the all clear, stick with it as it gives amazing results :D
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 level 2 today (well done it earlier this morning) although I am not at same level can I join in??
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I plan to start July 1, maybe I'll join you if I don't start my own thread.
  • hushiebaa
    hushiebaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting tonight
  • bmele0
    bmele0 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I started the JM's 30 day shred, level one last week- still working on level 1, and beginner exercises for me! It's kicking my butt.
  • sparacka
    sparacka Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I decided to give the 30DS a go on Saturday...somehow made it through, but was a COMPLETE wreck yesterday. I could barely walk, squat or raise my arms over my head! Today I am still sore in the thighs, arms, abs & pecs, but I am hoping that the stretching I did last night and this mroning, coupled with a LOOONG walk at lunchtime will loosen me up. I am going to try again tonight, as I know that this is just my body protesting being forced to do so much after doing so little for so long...count me in!

*edited for spelling :-)
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Great :-) glad others are doing same time. I know most wait for the 1st etc of month, but I wanted to start now I've got my head set x
  • Songtothesiren
    Songtothesiren Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hi

We're running a July 2014 31 day commitment group, because we're all Jilly girls who met us doing 30DS about a year ago and we've kept in touch.

July 2014 is re-activating the commitment to Jilly Michaels home DVD's so you are welcome to join us.

Find us at Jillys July Bloomers and lets catch the bus out of "poochy town!" :laugh:
  • I've been wanting to do this! I'll probably start today. Keep it up :)
  • KaruBlack
    KaruBlack Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What is a 30 day shred if you don't mind me asking?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    What is a 30 day shred if you don't mind me asking?

A workout by Jillian Michaels ("the biggest loser" tv show trainer)

You do 10 days at level 1, 10 days at level 2, 10 days at level 3. Each level gets progressively more difficult than the level before. It does a variety of exercises. Warm ups, squats, dumbbells, push ups, plyometrics, abs, cardio, etc. and then cool down stretches.

edit, I think you can find the workouts on youtube.
  • Emsa1987
    Emsa1987 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just done day one of level one of the 30 day shred. I have done level one a few times before, but always seem to give up when I get to like day 5...lets see if I can manage the full 30 days this time!
  • Jennifera714
    Options
    Just started LEVEL 1 DAY 1...... trying to stay focused, like many here have said I tend to fall off after a week or so... Round 2 here I come!....
  • andreamaym
    andreamaym Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I actually just finished today! (:
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    ive just completed day 1 of 30 day shred again, is anyone else just started to keep me motivated x

Just keep doing day 1...eventually you will want to move on to day 2. :)
  • annziexo
    annziexo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey I am on day 5!
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I am doing jillian ripped in 30. But it's the same idea but a week at each of 4 levels. On day 2 today.
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Im on day 5.
  • fifilepeu
    fifilepeu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi

We're running a July 2014 31 day commitment group, because we're all Jilly girls who met us doing 30DS about a year ago and we've kept in touch.

July 2014 is re-activating the commitment to Jilly Michaels home DVD's so you are welcome to join us.

Find us at Jillys July Bloomers and lets catch the bus out of "poochy town!" :laugh:

Can I join in please? I must admit, I'm a bit of a Jillian Michaels fan!