Oh hi

Options
OH Hi everyone -- I've tried the logging without any friends on here before and it just doesn't work. There's no accountability. So this time around I really want to have some accountability. I"m going to log all my foods (even download the app on my phone so there's no excuse, I always have access) and all my exercise and food. If I don't want to write that I ate a piece of chocolate cake for lunch, then I best not eat it.

My first goal is to lose 25 pounds by the end of the year (currently at 175lbs, so 150 by the new year). My ultimate goal weight is 135, but I'm not necessarily obsessed with that number anymore. I know that if I weigh 145 but I look like a million bucks and feel like it too, I'll be happy with that. I just want to be able to look in the mirror and be happy again.

I'd love to add people as friends on here. Just let me know! :) I'm nice and I can occasionally be funny.

Replies

• trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Request sent, good luck with it :)
  • Lcruz2014
    Lcruz2014 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Iam in
  • photochik71
    photochik71 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Request sent.
  • shiningpotential
    Options
    I totally feel ya on the accountability thing. I'm looking for friends, too, to help with motivation and advice, etc, and I'm a good cheerleader, too!
  • 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily and everything I eat even a bag of cookies lol. I find that it provides me just enough motivation to go running the following week
  • tweedledee16
    tweedledee16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Friends are a great motivator, just sent a friend request!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Request sent