Hi everyone! I'm Carrie...

Options
I'm pretty new to the site. I found the site because of the app on my new android phone. I'm loving it. So much easier than carrying around a book to write all my food in!- and not nearly as embarrassing!

I use to do WW, but don't want to spend the money on it anymore. My favorite part about WW was the support system. I hope to find something similar here. I am looking for new friend to encourage and help me, and hope to do the same for others!

Replies

• LFern
    LFern Posts: 141
    Options
    Well Carrie, I'm Lori and apparently you and I posted at the same time here! I too am new, but a friend referred me to the site. I'm finding it very intriguing so far :smile: Hoping to meet new people and help cheer them on as I hope they will cheer ME on!

Good Luck to you!!
  • Grace619
    Grace619 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Carrie,

Welcome to the site. I'm new here as well - just joined today. I like it so far. I was looking for something that seems to be just what this site has. Hopefully this will be what we all need to be happier & healthier this year and all to follow.

Grace
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Welome to MFP!! :flowerforyou:

This is an awesome site with plenty of support, motivation and inspiration. We are all on the same journey, striving to achieve similiar goals. You'll meet new people that will help push you along. Sending friend request now.
  • jen76love
    Options
    Hi Carrie,

I'm new here too! I used the website to look up food nutritional info from time to time, but it wasn't until I got the app on my phone that I am completely hooked! I too carried around a little note pad, but it got too messy, trying to add and subtract. The phone app REALLY keeps you accountable and on track with your food. Also, you see where you went wrong with certain food items and learn not to make those mistakes the next day.

Welcome, I hope we can all lose the weight that we want.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Hey Carrie! I'm Carrie!.. haha. Also 27. Weird. Let's be friends. Oh and good luck!
  • kgarvey66
    Options
    Hi Carrie, I am pretty new to this site also, started on friday, I check in everyday, do my exercise and so far lost 2 pounds. Good luck on your journey we are all here to help each other... Kathy