Looking for friends! Losing 50 pounds in Texas!

Options
Hello everyone, I'm Rachel! I am so excited to have joined Fitness Pal after looking at the site for years. I am so happy to be a part of a group where no one is left behind and everyone works together. I'm 27 and I currently weigh 233 pounds.

I am from Houston Texas, I'm trying to lose 50 pounds, and I want it to be done by the end of the year. I am looking for people to join me in my weight loss journey. I am willing to share photos, exercises, and any other support that you would need from someone that is trying to also lose weight just like you. Please be my friend and let's start this journey together!

Replies

• katey1240
    katey1240 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm almost twice your age, but I'd love to!
  • Rayeo
    Rayeo Posts: 10
    Options
    Age is nothing but a number! Our goal is the same and losing weight is the goal we're after.

Thanks I'll add you as a friend!
  • JennsJourney30
    JennsJourney30 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Friend me. Always looking for motivation and friends. In Melbourne Florida here.
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Rachel! I am so excited to have joined Fitness Pal after looking at the site for years. I am so happy to be a part of a group where no one is left behind and everyone works together. I'm 27 and I currently weigh 233 pounds.

I am from Houston Texas, I'm trying to lose 50 pounds, and I want it to be done by the end of the year. I am looking for people to join me in my weight loss journey. I am willing to share photos, exercises, and any other support that you would need from someone that is trying to also lose weight just like you. Please be my friend and let's start this journey together!

I have 49 lbs to go and I'm aiming for late December/January (but am definitely okay if I don't....hanging in there is the most important thing). Feel free to add me!
  • Jess__I__Can
    Jess__I__Can Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 30 in Oklahoma, looking to lose 50-70 pounds by February, which is when I am planning on taking my two kids (and husband!) to Disney World! Friend me!