Trying to get back on track....long way to go!!

Options
Here I go again...feeling frustrated and tired. I need to get back on track and lose some weight!! I welcome any friendly conversation and motivation!!

Replies

• Sinnui
    Sinnui Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello and I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey! I’ve always noticed that weight loss is more of a “mind over matter” kind of thing, so my kind of advice or motivation is that you should get a mantra. And, whenever you begin to feel discouraged, start saying it to yourself. I’ve used my own kind of silly one sometimes when I work out or feel discouraged, and it’s helped me. I think I just need to say it to myself every day, in the morning, to keep my motivation (I lose it whenever I plateau).
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm feeling the same way today, I feel so mad at myself for letting myself get to this weight!!! I need to stay focused and remember that it's just one day at a time and one pound at a time, no looking back just full steam ahead, we can do this because other people have done it so it can be accomplished! Hang in there, better days a head.:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ibeautyfly1
    ibeautyfly1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much...and I agree I am mad at myself for allowing it....like I always say....nothing will taste as good as how good I am going to feel!!