Introducing Me!

Options
So, do I need to eat my exercise calories?

Only joking! That seems to be the most popular question by far so I thought I'd raise your heart rate a little (it all helps)!

So, this is the bit which is all about me! I've been a member here since the summer, but it's only now that I've decided to really start putting the effort in - I am getting married on May 14th and I am determined to look good in those wedding photos! It's not that I'm hugely overweight - but I started at 16st and that's still way too much for me - so I'm aiming to get to around 175lb (which is 12.5st if my maths is correct). I may not get all the way there by May as I know I'll be lucky to average 2lb a week, but so long as I'm making good progress then I am happy! Rome was not built in a day after all!

MFP seems like a really great place to get ideas, support and general encouragement - so I know that this year will be the year I finally shift this weight! That and I might be addicted to Kinect - although after 20mins of EA Sports Active 2 I'm thinking I should get some new addictions!

Cheers
Martin

Replies