A new motivational idea

Options
I have both a t-shirt and a jumper that are two small (more than one if we are going to play that game) and i have heard alot of people say that while they look better the scale doesn't show that.

so now to prove my efforts i am going to take a picture of myself in both of them every Wednesday and see the change, anyone that want to can feel free to use my idea (i'm about 90% someone already has anyway)

also i am relatively new so if you want to add me as a friend, i wouldn't be implied to say no :-)

Replies

• jodydb
    jodydb Posts: 6
    Options
    that is a really cracking idea- u will have to let us ee the before and after pics n let me know how u get on
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    That was my biggest proof that my body was changing...

I got a pair of jeans from a friend, that should have fit(according to the size) but couldn't pull them up over my thighs. NOW, they're still a wee-bit tight, but I can actually wear them comfortably for 8+hours! It's such a great feeling. I haven't gotten to the point of buying new clothes, but when I do...oh boy!!

Feel free to add me as a friend. It's good to have lots of people to hold you accountable for your actions!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    What a great idea, I love it. Please share your pics with us , so we can see your progress.
  • missy01072
    Options
    Good Idea but my pictures would be next to nude, because I can't get them up past my knee's. Either that or I'd look like baby hewi. lol BUT maybe that swim suite that's back in the back of my drawer might be a inspiration. Good Luck to everyone.