Medifast

Options
hi im back after being gone awhile. Any one else doing take shape for life or medifast?

Replies

• lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I am doing medifast. Are you doing it, or thinking about it?
  • Mgrady20
    Mgrady20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm doing TSFL and I just became a health coach. I don't have any clients yet, and I'm mostly doing this to stay accountable and help others! I love chatting about health and exercise, so I figured being a hc was a perfect fit! I'm still in the weight loss phase and I need to lose 25 more pounds! Today is a great day to make healthy choices. I have found my why for doing this program has really changed since I first started and even if I make bad choices, I have decided I'm not ever giving up! I'm just going to keep trying for Optimal Health and live my life at the same time instead of waiting for some incredible moment to happen! It's all about the little moments and choices that add up and fuel one's journey!
  • cfratzel1
    cfratzel1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm doing Medifast too. I've been doing it since Mid April. I've lost 38 pounds, and I feel great.:smile:
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Why would you spend that kind of money to eat processed junk and starve your body on an ultra low calorie eating plan? TSFL is nothing but an MLM so "coaches" can recruit and sell product.

Don't fool yourself - clean, healthy eating will get you to your goal faster, help you keep the weight off, and you'll end up healthier in the long run. If a plan isn't sustainable, it won't work for the rest of your life and you'll be back starting over in another few months.

Sorry to be so harsh - but 800-900 calories a day is way too low.