13»

Replies

• rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Salted Caramel anything.
  • kayleighfurfie
    Options
    Cadbury's Twirl bars, chinese food & coca cola.
  • ejane24
    ejane24 Posts: 7
    Options
    Chinese food. I could easily eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Man, pizza for sure. Cinnamon sugar buttered toast. My weight in sourdough bread.

I try to give myself these treats once in a while to avoid deprivation reactions. Well, not the cinnamon sugar toast. I'm not strong enough to stop at one. Maybe someday. Sigh.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate. But when I stopped eating it, I stopped meeting my iron requirement.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Potato chips and french fries
  • Teresa_3266
    Teresa_3266 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    So, it's like day two for me.........on yet one more journey towards weight loss. Hi by the way! :smile:

I work in sales and of course one of the reps showed up today with Panera cinnamon coffee cake and bagels and cream cheese. Yes, the cinnamon crunch bagels with the walnut cream cheese!!! Uggghhhh! I seriously tried to tell myself no but I caved after getting too busy to really eat any lunch. The good news is that I tracked every single morsel. The bad news is that I'm still hungry and there are no more calories for this girl to eat. Here's to tomorrow and doing better! :ohwell:
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Popeye's fried chicken. The calories I can work with... haven't found a good solution for the sodium.
  • NicoleLFifield
    Options
    I am a sucker for anything salty and crunchy and cheese, or gobs of cheese smothering something salty and crunchy.....mmmmmm
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter
    bologna (specifically turkey bologna)
    Casserole like dishes (Tonight we had mac & cheese with corn and sliced hot dogs. I could eat bowls of that stuff, but limited myself to one serving.)
    Good steak
    Chocolate
    tender ham
    mashed potatoes
    Food in general, really.

I have always had problems with portions. And liking that borderline uncomfortably stuffed feeling. 8 months into this, and I *still* have to make sure the leftovers are put away immediately, cause if I wait, I might not resist the temptation to eat a bunch more while I'm putting it away.
  • WDA4655
    WDA4655 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Salted peanuts, salted french fries! I don't eat them that often anymore. When I do have french fries it's only a few from my hubbies plate.
  • Marnie102
    Marnie102 Posts: 13
    Options
    When I have a craving for a food, I include it in my total carbs. allowed for the day. This keeps me from over doing later on.:bigsmile: