New here and looking for support :)

Options
Hi everyone! I am new here. I just stumbled upon this site and thought it looked like something that might be helpful. I started my weight loss journey on Dec 29th and have lost 9 lbs so far. But I still have 24 lbs left to lose. Any support would be helpful :) I need some friends to help keep me motivated! Thanks!

Replies

• Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Feel free to add me.
  • JustForMe27
    Options
    Welcome! We (well I'm pretty sure I can speak for all of us here) are so glad you have joined! Congrats on your current success! I'm sure you will be able to obtain your goal with the help of MFP and all of the wonderful people here :) Good luck and hope to see you here often :)
  • kris2683
    kris2683 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me for support
  • maffydavison
    maffydavison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I tried to start over the holidays just to pull in the reins a little bit, but have only lost 5 so far. You are doing GREAT! I'm just watching what I eat now, and tracking on this site is really helpful. I just have to drink more water...maybe I'll go get some now. Have a great day and stick to it! :)
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I just started last week and have lost 4 pounds.
  • cclaborn22
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined this site too last week :) Feel free to add me as well, it's amazing having more accountability.
  • suedong
    suedong Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi,
    Im Sue have just over 2 stone to go, going strong, motivation high and I am determined. Happy to make some on line friends.

a general question does anyone not use their correct amount of calories, as I am under generally 100+ very day,
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    Hi

I have been doing insanity and have been getting incredible results. I actually lost 12lbs in the first 60 days; so I decided to give insanity another round to try and lose more weight.

Feel free to ask me anything you’d like about insanity and feel free to add me as a friend.

Thanks and take care,
    Emely
  • SarahR1984
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the welcomes and friend requests! Good luck to everyone!!!