New Rules of Lifting for Women

Options
I just ordered the New Rules of Lifting for Women book and am expecting it to be delivered tomorrow. Who else has followed this plan to a T? Or who has modified it and would like to share their experiences?

Replies

• Clarissia_Nicole
    Clarissia_Nicole Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I just started today. Kind of tricky so far
  • rick_po
    rick_po Posts: 449 Member
    Options
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    It's a great program and a great place to start lifting. Definitely check out the group...it will help you through the stages when you have questions. I completed it and then moved to Strong Lifts 5x5. Now I'm onto New Rules of Lifting Super Charged. I think it is their latest program. I would say if you are new to lifting, follow the program until you are more familiar with the exercises and until you know what you are doing.
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I start stage 7 tomorrow..I have had to modify certain things but I have stayed pretty true to it. For instance I was not able to go as heavy on squats because I work out at planet fitness and they only have smith machines (yeah, i know, i know)..if there is something that you cannot do or they don't have at your gym, either the book may explain an alternative or google alternatives. Do try to do it as true as you can...you will see results (especially if following an eating plan as well)...