Progress !!!!

Hi everyone! I finally got aprogress pic that really shows my hard work. It is now my profile pic. I am not sure how to upload it because I am at work. But Icouldnt wait to toot my horn! LOL! The "before" pic was taken May 11 this year andI had actually already lost about 15 pounds and the "after" was taken June 20th. 43 pounds GONE FOREVER!!! Please tell me what you think!! I have been walking 2 iles a day minimum for about 2 months now and this saturday we walked the Hathaway Bridge in Panama City Fl. (google it so you cansee a pic) Total round trip was 3 miles which is the longest distance to date. Then to top it off we went to Econfina creek and walked allover the place and swam down thecreek! This has been the biggest changein my lifestyle is being more active! I am so psyched about the rest of this summer!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• saraj9999
    saraj9999 Posts: 18
    Fantastic! Keep up the good work. You can do it!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Good for you! As you lose more you'll be able to move more and it will feel amazing! :)
  • tcbs99
    tcbs99 Posts: 23 Member
    Looking good, can see your hard work.
  • Julie61ann
    Julie61ann Posts: 183 Member
    Wow, you have done great! Good for you. Keep it up to keep going down!
  • KezzaHobbs
    KezzaHobbs Posts: 16
    The loss really shows! You look amazing and great job on the walking!!!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Thanks everyone! I already feel so much more strongerand energetic!Ican even go up the stairs in my townhouse without "pulling" mysellf up the wall now!
  • Sie_Con
    Sie_Con Posts: 101 Member
    You just look so much happier as well!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    awesome work you are doing great and it shows!
  • rhina23
    rhina23 Posts: 212 Member
    Fantastic!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    You just look so much happier as well!! Keep up the amazing work!

I feel so much happier too!!! :) Thanks to the support from all my MFP pals! Love you guys!
  • WDA4655
    WDA4655 Posts: 91 Member
    You can see a big difference in the inches you've lost! So proud of you girlfriend! I looked online at the bridge too! Great burn! John & I haven't walked or rode our bikes over any bridges in a while, we love too! I'm always looking for new bridges to go over. Fantastic job! Enjoy the rest of your day sweetie!

Darlene
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    You can see a big difference in the inches you've lost! So proud of you girlfriend! I looked online at the bridge too! Great burn! John & I haven't walked or rode our bikes over any bridges in a while, we love too! I'm always looking for new bridges to go over. Fantastic job! Enjoy the rest of your day sweetie!

Darlene

Thank you Miss Darlene! I just love all the encouragement I get from you! And yes that bridge is a beast!!!
  • Peaches160
    Peaches160 Posts: 78 Member
    You are doing wonderful!!!! Keep walking :)
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    You are doing wonderful!!!! Keep walking :)

6 days a week!! 12 to 15 miles a week!
  • Amazing progress! You can tell you put the hard work in, good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    I can definitely see the results of your hard work. Congratulations!!
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Awesome job! Keep it up!
  • catb58
    catb58 Posts: 239 Member
    What a great start! Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • walk757
    walk757 Posts: 96 Member
    Awesome, so happy for you. Glad you are feeling the benefit of exercise and good food choices. Very inspirational!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!