Looking for new mfp friends

Options
I have been doing mfp for awhile and looking for new friends to help stay motivated :)) I'm 28 and originally lost 50+ pounds of pregnancy weight, and about 20 has crept back on over the last 2 years. Started at 138, currently 130, hoping to get down to 120.

Replies

• moose2626
    moose2626 Posts: 13
    Options
    Well Im always looking for motivation and considering you did so well before Im sure I can learn a lot from you. You can add me if you like. I am logging in everyday and am determined to lose another 10-15 lbs
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on everyday and I always am glad to offer extra support and motivation!
  • rap5781
    rap5781 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Jen. I'm always looking for people to motivate me as well. I was at my goal weight about a year and a half ago, switched jobs and gained it all back. I'm looking to duplicate those results again through exercise and clean eating (the same way i lost it). And I find motivation is the only way to keep me going. Glad to help where I can!
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    you got this ... you are in the right place ... here is a lot of people will help you and support you ...
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends to help keep on track
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, just make sure you are actively posting. Nobody wants friends that you never hear from.
  • tami_14u2c
    tami_14u2c Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined this group, first group I have joined. I started MFP approximately 30 days ago. I am looking for friends who will help motivate, encourage me and keep me on track. I have been "yo-yo" dieting for too long. It's time to do this one more time and do it right..no looking back! This time it's for keeps! I want to be healthy and fit..I want to like my body and be comfortable with it instead of being disappointed when I look at myself in the mirror. I have lost 20 lbs. so far...I'm on my way! Add me if you wish!
  • reneerm17
    reneerm17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Having positive support is so important on this journey...this app got works way better with friends lol...love MFP FAM! Feel free to add me =)
  • hungergames2015
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and would love a support group. I have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks, but I have 55 more to go! So I would love for any positive feedback and to be added. I could use some MFP pals.
  • 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily and like providing when I can to help anyone else along. I know the feeling of putting back on weight and having to drop it again. Am sure you will reach it in no time
  • kaylene5
    kaylene5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    More friends is always a plus! Add me. I'm down 20lbs with about 25 to go.
  • ProHealthGirl
    Options
    Anyone here can add me! I love seeing other people strive...it keeps me focused on my own goals:smile:
  • Amith1982
    Amith1982 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey guys, i am looking for friends to help me through my weight loss...
  • AverageJock
    AverageJock Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Happy for anyone to add me. So important that we all support and encourage each other on the journey.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Hey happy for more active friends to add me, I've lost 130 lbs in 1 year and turned into a bit of a fitness nut as a result! and Loving it!! :heart:
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • ebbycheri
    ebbycheri Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been using Mfp on and off for awhile now. Looking for friends who will keep me motivated and hold me accountable. I have over 100 pounds to lose so plan on staying with the app everyday.
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to have new friends :) I log every day and am pretty active and motivated. I've got 5kg's to go 'til goal weight, but I'm working on how it looks now more so than the scale.
  • MelaniLight
    MelaniLight Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Motivation is needed on my end as well!
  • purpleperdey693
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am just starting on MFP too!