Any Chicagoans?

Options
Just wondering if there are any regulars on here from the good ole windy city. Let's see how we can take the support an extra mile!

Replies

• bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Born and raised!!!!
  • coachniquenya
    coachniquenya Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yay a neighbor! What part of town? Where do you shop for your health and wellness stuff?
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    North side near Lane Tech. We're all on the grind you know so I go to Aldi for pretty much everything. They have a lot of the Fit & Active stuff that I use to snack on. I just discovered their S'Mores snacks and I'm hooked!!!!

Where are you?
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Does the Chicago suburbs count? If so, right here! :) I'm all about Woodman's. They have a huge selection and good prices!
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    Options
    Suburbs - Trader Joe's or Whole Foods
  • coachniquenya
    coachniquenya Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    North side near Lane Tech. We're all on the grind you know so I go to Aldi for pretty much everything. They have a lot of the Fit & Active stuff that I use to snack on. I just discovered their S'Mores snacks and I'm hooked!!!!

Where are you?

I'm on the far northside in Edgewater by Loyola. I love Aldis and am in the middle of two. Their Fit n Active brand is the bomb! I also go to New Leaf Natural Grocer where I subscribe to their fruit and veggie basket which has plenty of fresh items that are locally and organically grown. They also change up the contents which helps to keep me from being bored.
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    I'm in the south burbs. I usually go to Trader Joe's and get as much healthy stuff as I can from Jewel.