Starting Insanity next week - care to join me?

Options
Hi

I am finally going to get round to doing the Insanity programme after having it for about a year (I generally do Jillian Michaels DVDs and lots of dog walking). Does anyone have the programme and want to do it along side me so that we can motivate each other?

Hope to hear from any "insane" people
Becca

Replies

• becclesbecca
    becclesbecca Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    BTW would prefer female partners. Hope that doesn't offend anyone.
  • ADMcNaul
    ADMcNaul Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm starting this on Monday. Wasn't really keen on doing something from a DVD, but I decided it might be the kick up the backside that I need.

I hope you find someone to do it with :)!
  • sugu05
    sugu05 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started Insanity today.. added u :)
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd round. I started yesterday. I train 2 days a week at the gym, so every day isn't an Insanity day, but anyone can feel free to add me. Just add a message please. :)
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I started it last Monday, so I have finished a week. But I would love a motivation partner! :)
  • Deya1286
    Deya1286 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow (or that's the theory anyway....!), how are you finding it?
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Insanity for over 2 1/2 months, but I'll join you. You'll be amazed with what you can do by the time you are finished with the program. It is one of the best ones out there (although I will warn you that the Max workouts are a little hard on the knees)
  • pdmitra
    pdmitra Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started Insanity yesterday.. Sore all over.. but i think its going to be a fun ride!
  • Iwannabslim13
    Iwannabslim13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I have started insanity and i m on day 4 now... I was very sore the first three days but it is getting better.

I m a vegetarian .. And it is a bit difficult to maintain my macros..

Cant wait to see the end results

Cheers,
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I have started insanity and i m on day 4 now... I was very sore the first three days but it is getting better.

Cheers,

I'm vegetarian too, do you mean how to keep up your protein? I find even reaching MFP's level hard to get to.
  • dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my second round of Insanity today (doing fit test and plyo cardio circuit - so today will actually be day 2).

The first time I did insanity earlier this year, MFP friends were KEY in helping me get through the program. I'll gladly help motivate people here and will take all the help I can get again as well. This program is that tough, but really worth it!

Feel free to friend me, but put insanity in the message box so I know. Let'sssss Goooooo!
  • dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Cheers,

I'm vegetarian too, do you mean how to keep up your protein? I find even reaching MFP's level hard to get to.

Not a vegetarian, but I take whey protein shakes to up my protein. I recommend optimum nutrition rocky road flavor.
  • Cazzerrr_xo
    Cazzerrr_xo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have just bought this and am going to start on Monday! I'm a bit worried about following the meal plans! Feel free to add me :)
  • abibubble
    abibubble Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of Insanity, definitely up for joint motivation :) (and I'm female) Just about to do day 6's workout now :)
  • tabby_25
    tabby_25 Posts: 25
    Options
    I will join. Im starting on Monday. I could use support.
  • slgato
    slgato Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just did the Insanity Fit Test today (still shaky!) and would love to join you. I just completed T-25 and did Jillian's 30 DS and Ripped in 30 before. I'd love to join you all!