My first day

Options
Today I weigh over 300lbs for the last time. 303 to be exact. I made the day without obsessing about food and keeping busy.

My goal is to be more fit so I can physically do things without getting tired in an hour or two. My goal is to want to be active and not dread it anymore.

I want to be that active person I always thought I was . . . but wasn't really. I don't want to have to care what the weight limit is anymore.

Today is today and I made it.

Goodnight.

Replies

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,054 Member
    Options
    Good luck with it - all the best toward reaching your goal. :flowerforyou:
  • Keebler1976
    Keebler1976 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Right On ! I just reaffirmed my commitment to myself today as well ! MFP is a great spot and a great tool ! you can do it and on the days you think you can't just read your post !!! Cheer's
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    That's great! Good luck on your journey, you can do this :smile:
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Congrats day one done! Good luck to you!
  • falilvx
    falilvx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    it's not my first day, but i'm starting back today :D did workout and it's disappointing how i'm out of breath for today workout . but tomorrow never die! XD

good luck to you!! the best never rest ;)
  • clairetomkinson84
    clairetomkinson84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good on you! Just take it a day at a time. It doesn't happen over night but it does happen. I started the journey heavy too at 287lb, now I'm weighing in at 227lb :-). Good luck on your journey, if you need someone to talk to I am always here.
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up!