Best Yogurt?

Options
What is the best healthy yogurt brand and good flavors??

Replies

• nikhil_c8
    nikhil_c8 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Plain Yoghurt..Add Fresh Fruits
  • saldridge
    saldridge Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Fage 2% Greek yogurt and use your own flavors!
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda taken with Greek yogurt and honey at the moment. When I don't want the sugar I opt for fat free plain.
  • superbeffie
    superbeffie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I like the yoplait thick n creamy light. The vanilla is so thick it's almost like cheesecake and the key lime pie is awesome too.
  • jencompton3821
    jencompton3821 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love Atheno's Greek Yogurt with honey...it comes in a little pack with the honey on the side...mix with a little granola or cereal...YUMMO!!!
  • francescorkill
    Options
    I do Dannon light and fit variety of flavors. YOu get 6 oz vs 4 for 80 calories. :)
  • eva512
    eva512 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I eat Breyers YoCrunch, Cheesecake flavor, 100 calorie pack. YUMMY:bigsmile:
  • shavasana35
    shavasana35 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love Chobani, plain, nonfat. I put it in smoothies for protein and eat it plain with fresh fruit (blueberries are my favorite). It's so filling and so creamy. I also like the Chobani vanilla, but there's a lot more sugar in that flavor.
  • bebbjeb
    bebbjeb Posts: 134
    Options
    Fage 0% Greek yogurt - add your own flavors like honey, strawberries, granola....yum!
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I like Chobani's fat free plain Greek Yogurt, or Stonyfield's fat free plain yogurt, with a bit of fresh, frozen, or dried fruit. Add a few walnuts and granola, and that's one of my favorite breakfasts.
  • txsjhawk
    Options
    Plain fat free greek yogurt. Twice the protein of regular yogurt and thicker and creamier. Add some fruit or honey or agave for sweetness
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Okios 0% fat Greek yogurt, honey flavored (the honey is already MIXED with the yogurt so less containers!) Lots of protein to meet my vegetarian needs (especially when coupled with gran biotics vanilla almond granola...YUMMY)
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    When it comes to yogurt, purchasing the plain is by far the best choice. This allows you to by-pass added sugars and additives, and it is sure that you won't end up buying a kind with a bitter sugar-substitute after-taste. Also, it gives you a lot of flexibility to prepare it exactly to your liking. Don't be intimidated by its taste in plain form, all you need is the right add-ons to create delicious flavor! Popular add-ons for plain yogurt are honey, maple syrup, sliced berries, fruit jam or preserves, cinnamon, cocoa powder, pumpkin puree (with pumpkin pie spice), vanilla, granola, crushed cookies or chocolate chips, thawed frozen fruit, etc.

I recommend Fage total 0% fat. Its extremely thick and creamy, and tastes delicious with just a little honey and cinnamon. yummm
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Silhouette. It's 35 cals per serving and 3g sugar.

Source yogurt is the same cals/nutrition but it is not as smooth. It is more jello’ie ish which can be found in most diet yogurts other than Silhouette.

p3.jpg
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    GReek yogurt is hands down the healthiest for you. However, I just cannot bring myself to like it. It's way thicker than I'm used to. I shop at kroger and get the light and the carbmaster yogurts by them.
  • time2move
    time2move Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I don't like Greek yogurt either. I love Target's Archer Farms brand fat free or low fat yogurt. It comes in fun flavors like Honey Almond, Strawberry Cheesecake, and seasonal flavors. This Christmas they had Eggnog, Cranberry Cheesecake, Pumpkin and more.
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have been trying out different brands of greek yogurt lately and my favorite has been Dannon's plain nonfat greek yogurt. I LOVE it with 1 T honey or agave... I have also added pomegranate seeds or even vanilla flavored splenda (haven't done that one in a while though)....

if I am not doing greek I prefer yoplait
  • wtbyerdocmd
    Options
    Siggi Yogurt has more protein and less sugar than even the greek yogurts! It is from Iceland.
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i used to eat yoplait but switched to chobani greek yogurt and it is soooo good and filling! it has 2x the amount of protein and less sugar. it is more expensive but i only buy when its on sale, usually for a dollar. i add a little bit of cereal on top for some crunchiness and it keeps me full till lunch. next, i want to try the dannon greek yogurt or another cheaper kind.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I am enjoying the Fage 2% Greek Yogurt with a side of honey. It's really good.