Looking for some MFP friends

Options
Kel1677
Kel1677 Posts: 76 Member
Today is day 50. Yay I have lost 15 lbs. looking for some friends for motivation and support. I pulled my hip flexor muscle last week. Ate a little to much yesterday. Looking for friends to talk with and some motivation please feel free to add me. I live alone and really have no support. Let's do this :)

Replies

• Jamesterz
    Jamesterz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there! This is day 24 for me, but my first time posting. I have lost 6 lbs. I am training to run the Air Force Half-Marathon in September and decided it was time to stop eating so much crap and get my butt back in shape. (Like literally my butt!!)

I'm getting there, slowly....trying to run three days a week. Just ordered my Fitbit.

I'm a rookie, so I don't know how to add people, so feel free to add me. I'll support you!
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Firstly, well done on the 15lb loss, great way to get started out!!
    Feel free to add me (that goes for anyone), I'm an active member and an active logger.
    The more friends we all have the more support we have, you can never have too much support!

All the best with your journey!

Adam
  • Sinnui
    Sinnui Posts: 15
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 15 pounds! =)

Pulling that muscle must have been rather painful, so I hope it heals quickly and nicely for you. I've sent you a friend request, so that we can be friends on this journey for happier, healthier lives.
  • 19_84_jade
    19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'll drop you a friends request, I'm currently on day 60 (this isn't my first time but most successful so far haha!), and have lost 23 pounds. I'm on multiple times a day so usually about to chat :D
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    First off, congratulations on losing 15 pounds! I'm going to send you a friend request. I'm on here pretty frequently and I am always here to offer my support.
  • MichelleJMean
    Options
    Congrats!! Looking for friends as well! I have been flipped flop on this website and now I'm making a commitment to stay on! Happy weight loss!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Add me and congrats on the loss so far! Keep going!
  • Kel1677
    Kel1677 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the friend request.
  • stee8204
    stee8204 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    sent!