i watch netflix way too much

Options

Replies

• sltaylor94
    sltaylor94 Posts: 60
    Options
    i always rewatch shows. i have watched weeds, the vampire diaries, pretty little liars and the hills all several times. im now rewatching pretty little liars and im watching sons of anarchy. i restarted the first season. you always forget little things that happened and then you watch it and your just like ahhhh

i am also watching switched at birth and party down south on my tv. seasons three and two respectively.
  • JoshTheGiant
    JoshTheGiant Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    They're already almost done shooting season 3! Alex will be in every episode of the third season too. I can't wait.
  • dinadeee
    dinadeee Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Pretty Little Liar's

Orange is the new black

American Horror Story
  • miaajane992
    Options
    I started watching Orange is the new black last week, I am already half way through season 2. I cant get enough of it !! I am pretty upset I have to wait a whole year for season 3 :'(
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    The UK version of Netflix is pants compared to whats available in the US, anyone know how to get the US version on XBOX 360?
  • JoshTheGiant
    JoshTheGiant Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I started watching Orange is the new black last week, I am already half way through season 2. I cant get enough of it !! I am pretty upset I have to wait a whole year for season 3 :'(

I heard they're going to release season 3 in the winter, maybe even fall. They're on a filming rampage.
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm watching Orange is the New Black too.

I have to call to get HBO cut back on, I didn't know True Blood started already.
  • Jamesterz
    Jamesterz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Love me some Game of Thrones. In mourning that the season is over. We even went to a Game of Thrones Convention they had in Ohio a few weeks ago...in costume and everything. Yeah, we are total nerds. :-)
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    When my daughter broke her leg I subscribed to Netflix to keep her occupied. She loves watching all the older shows, her favorite for a while was Ugly Betty, she watched all the seasons in like a week LOL We have more than gotten out money out of Netflix. I need to go out there and see what is good for me to watch.
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I watch Bones, when I'm crocheting, cleaning the kitchen, folding laundry. Sometimes even at my part time job. When I get to the end I just start over.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    We're just about done with season 2 of Orange/Black. So good!

Rewatched all of Sons of Anarchy.

Hubs doesn't care for Dexter but I'm almost through season 2.

Enjoyed watching Longmire although it's a bit overdone and convoluted at times.

Not sure what will be the next series...maybe 24 or House of Cards.

We also watch a lot of random movies that come up on the lists and rewatch ones we've seen before.
  • klaff411
    klaff411 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Dr Who
    Bones
    Star Trek: Voyager

Yeah I just finished STV...it was a lot better than I remember it.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Dawson's Creek, One Tree Hill, L&O SVU... y'know... the good stuff...

ETA: House of Cards. Can't forget that. Sh* is crazy. Dat Zoey twist doe
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Just finished OITNB season 2, binged thru Nurse Jackie season 4 (I think) which I just LOVE, will start Breaking Bad since everyone raves about it.
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Watched Breaking Bad in just under 2 months
    The League

Just started on Suits
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who (including the classics Netflix has)
    Sherlock
    Archer
    Bob's Burgers

And various mini-series and movies. Netflix is an addiction for me.

You may i say have a brilliant taste in programmes! this is the stuff i love to watch! :D
  • pamelas9
    pamelas9 Posts: 29
    Options
    dr who (new), star trek (tng, ds9, voyager), firefly/serenity, switched at birth, revenge, battlestar galatica, scandal, and I *just* started watching breaking bad

of course.. the kids shows (not by choice), calliou, care bears, turbo, bob the builder, thomas and friends, my little ponies, etc..
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    House of Cards - can't wait for new season!
    Orange is New Black
    Lilyhammer - as close to Sopranos as I can find!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I don't have Netflix (or cable, or satellite) but I am addicted to Orange is the New Black, although still Season 1 of course. I am also addicted to HBO Girls.

That's the only TV my husband and I watch, though.