30 day shred again

Options
2»

Replies

• mpontorno
    mpontorno Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did one day last week but would like to do every day for 30 days. I noticed it made a big difference for the few days a did it a couple of years ago!:ohwell:
  • Emsa1987
    Emsa1987 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Day two of level one completed. Found it more difficult today than I did yesterday. Still, another day down, hopefully I'll be able to stick with it until the end. How is everyone else doing with this today?
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have done 3 days straight on level 1 (was doing it on and off for about a month before but not constantly) then moved up to level 2 and today was my 4th day on level 2 (felt ok yesterday but today was hard lol)
    Well done to everyone who is sticking to it soo far ???? ????
  • rshrimps
    rshrimps Posts: 2
    Options
    Completed day 3 today. I've noticed a change in my ability to do the workout - not having to stop once now. But I'm not quite sure if that's to do with determination or my actual health increasing lol.

My legs hurt more than anything on day two and now it's my stomach on day 3. The soreness in the muscles tends to go away when they're warmed up so whatever you do, don't give up! They'll thank you in the long run but don't push too far
  • chezzabelle82
    Options
    Hmmm took pics last month when I was doing level 1 on and off and just took pics today after doing level 1 for 3 days straight and then moving up to level 2 on my 5th day on this level and I think I can see a difference, surely I wouldn't be able to see a difference that soon would I??
  • Emsa1987
    Emsa1987 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on day three chezzabelle82 and I am thinking that I can notice a difference too - I have also being running before starting this - I haven't compared pictures from when I started yet, but I am sure I can see the difference in my arms, so I think it is possible to see a difference so soon.

I found it tiring tonight, moved down to 0.68kg dumbells for part of the workout. Managed a few press ups. 27 days to go. :)
  • unknownpleasures48
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I was going to start this tomorrow. I'm watching it right now to try and remember the moves. Fun times!
  • chezzabelle82
    Options
    I'm on day three chezzabelle82 and I am thinking that I can notice a difference too - I have also being running before starting this - I haven't compared pictures from when I started yet, but I am sure I can see the difference in my arms, so I think it is possible to see a difference so soon.

I found it tiring tonight, moved down to 0.68kg dumbells for part of the workout. Managed a few press ups. 27 days to go. :)

I can see it in my arms but the pics were of my tummy area (the bit we all want to shrink lol) didn't wanna get my hopes up lol
  • MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    just finished level 1, day 2! Add me for support! *Everything hurts* lol
  • julez4774
    julez4774 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    im doing it to but decided to do it for 60 days so am on level 1 day 15 tomorrow so i do level 1 20 days level 2 20 days level 3 20 days hoping brings more weight off and loads of inches