Newish - intro on me not good at this

Options
Introducing myself not very good at this..
I started my health eating lifestyle change back on 18 March 2014, at 95.8kg, after the birth of my little one the weight did not seem to budge, so I started the Cambridge weight plan (step 1 – vlcd).

Today Im still following the plan but not to the letter, as I went on the plan to loose weight but also to teach me how to eat health I am now on stage 4 (1,500 calories a day) plus exercise.

I currently weigh 81.2kg, I am 166cm, my goal weight is 72kg which is still above 'normal bmi', I am struggling to lose the last 10kg.

I would welcome some buddies to join in the journey.

I have recently starting using my fitness pal official, used it few years/months back but no religious. Still getting the hang of it.

I did post my exercise schedule for some tips and I am currently eating no more than 1700 net calories a day somedays a lot less, because of exercise still don’t get whether I should eat the exercise calories back or not.

Easy food ideas as I have a busy life style, single full-time working mum of one.

In the morning i will grab a raw smoothie or juice and at work i will eat fruit and shake and or high fibre and protein bar (Cambridge products) dinner is always a struggle. Don't think I eat enough through out the day. I need easy cheap meals which I could also give to my little one to eat

Replies