Need some work out pals!

Options
Im really struggling lately. I dont really have much of a support system, I need someone to hold me accountable and motivate me to get off the couch and get out there and sweat it out. Anyone in the SoCal area wanna be gym buddies? I have quite a bit to lose, ideally 90+ lbs, ANY support would be GREATLY appreciated!

Replies

• missy01072
    Options
    Im really struggling lately. I dont really have much of a support system, I need someone to hold me accountable and motivate me to get off the couch and get out there and sweat it out. Anyone in the SoCal area wanna be gym buddies? I have quite a bit to lose, ideally 90+ lbs, ANY support would be GREATLY appreciated!

sorry, I'm on the other side of the earth. haha. But good luck to you. :)
  • missjenbug
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • christeenyweenie
    christeenyweenie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in Burbank!
  • missjenbug
    Options
    ooo thats kinda close! we could be pals! :tongue:
  • stitchstar
    Options
    Hey there, im in the socal... Long Beach to be exact. I work out at LA Fitness about 3-4 times a week sometimes more. I just got started with this whole weight loss thing and need to loose about 80 lbs. Add me if you want, we can hold each other accountable and check in everyday.

Anyone else thats out there in the SoCal area that wants some motivation and support feel free to add me as well!!!