HELP, STRUGGLING TO EAT MY GOAL CALORIES OF 1450

Options
2»

Replies

• deebaby1008
    deebaby1008 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Deidrea-
    I am SO glad to know that I am not the only one having this problem!! I am new to My Fitness Pal but when I enter my diet into my diary (and I am TOTALLY honest in it) it wants me to eat more!! Really? But I'm not hungry!!! Will be watching to see how you manage this so I can figure out how to do it on this end!

Nic

Any help I get, I'll be sure to share it.
  • Sway917
    Sway917 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just from personal experience:
    I started logging again 65 days ago. I'm 5'6" and currently weigh 233# I was 257# 65 days ago. I vary my calories. I eat between 1200-1800 a day. I average about 1400 but never eat the same every day. I also make sure my nutrients are in line with mfp. (Sodium, sugar, ect...) 3 weeks ago I started working out 6 days a week with a short video (20 mins a day) and i walk about 10,000 steps a day (I track with a fitbit). My biggest mistake before was trying to "starve" the weight off. Because if you dont eat enough calories your body will start revolting against you. Don't do the fad things like detox or whatever. You really need to change your *whole* lifestyle, which is what I have struggled to understand for the past 6 years. There are days where I'm not hungry and only eat 1100 calories, and days where I eat 2000. Don't starve yourself! Be healthy! Add me if you want!