Size 10 yay!!!

Options
I just wanted to share with someone that my neice gave me some size 10 jeans that she can't wear anymore and they fit. Woo Hoo!!!! I feel so good. I started out 30lbs ago at a size 12 (should have been a 14, but I squeezed my fat *kitten* into the 12) and now I am a size 10 and I love it. I have been going to the thrift store to buy shirts because mine are to big and now I can look at size 10 pants. :drinker: I don't want to spend a lot of money on clothes right now because I have about 20 more pounds to go.

It is a great feeling to have clothes that are to big instead of to small. :wink:

Replies

• ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I know that is giving you a wonderful feeling!! Congratulations:happy:
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Pip_K_W
    Pip_K_W Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done :0)
    I can't wait to wear nice clothes again!!
    Keep up the good work x
  • Simonscat
    Simonscat Posts: 249
    Options
    Woo hoo! Well done!
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    That's so great! ^_^ I can't wait to get down to size 10!! GRATS!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    That is very exciting!!!!!!!!!!! I think I am getting close to fitting a 10, if not already there because my 12s are pretty loose. But, I haven't gone shopping for real to confirm this because I'm trying to avoid spending $$ on clothes that may only fit for a little while... same as you. But it is so exciting to be down a size or two! Rock on, GF!
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope to get to that size again someday! lol
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You sound like me not claiming my right size, lol. That is awesome!
  • Kcham817
    Kcham817 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work :happy:
  • sanrog
    sanrog Posts: 68
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! It feels so great to be thinner. Everyone keep up the good work. :wink:
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! :) Definately inspirational!!! :) Now you just need to come up with a "these are my size 10's" STRUT!! :D WTG!
  • tassles
    tassles Posts: 172
    Options
    Fantastic!! great work!!.....enjoy the feeling! :flowerforyou:
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Well done. It really is a great achievement and I'm sure you feel absolutely great.

Keep up the fab work.:smile::smile: :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!