RE-introducing myself

Options
ktjo1985
ktjo1985 Posts: 37 Member
Hey y'all! I've been on MFP for a little over a year now, and quite a few of my friends have moved on (some awesome ones are still around!!). Looking for new friends to support and be supported by.

A little about me:
I'm from Arkansas and like to do outdoorsy stuff like hunting, fishing, hiking, etc. My dog, who happens to be laying under my feet at the moment, is my favorite exercise buddy. He's an Australian Shepherd, so he likes his exercise too. I have to be careful with him in this Arkansas summer though. I'm active in the children's ministry at my church. Soooo much fun to hang out with those kiddos (and getting to act like a kiddo myself)!

That's just a quick snapshot of me. I hope to become friends with some of y'all and get to know you better!

Replies

• fudgecube
    fudgecube Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am also "re-introducing" myself! I have been off the wagon for a few months now and need to get myself back on track, I plan to faithfully fill out my diary and come on to MFP every day to log food and exercise and to say hi to everyone, if anyone else would like to be friends, please add me too xx