Cardio Cinema

Options
sc003ro
sc003ro Posts: 227 Member
Does anyone elses gym have a cardio cinema in it....Edge fitness in Meriden CT does ...its pretty cool

for anyone who doesnt know what that is ....it is a movie theater with cardio equipment...they play a different movie each day

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Yes, my gym has one with treadmills, stationary bikes, recumbent bikes, and ellipticals. I don't go in it often cause I don't do much cardio at the gym, but people seem to enjoy it. I'm a fan of whatever makes it easier for someone.
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    LA Fitness in Charlotte, NC also has a cardio cinema. When I'm not doing Zumba, thats where I'm at. Its nice to be able to work out in a darkened room with everyone watching the screen/not paying attention to others.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    That's pretty cool! I used to go to a gym that had 'Movie Night Spin Class'. They would start the movie and do a regular hour long class, then break for intermission. Once they resumed the movie you had the choice of sitting on a mat and watching the rest of the movie while relaxing or getting back on your bike for another class. They also served juice and pretzels for intermission. It was pretty fun!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I think almost all Retro Fitness's have them (all the ones I've been near market that as a big thing) not sure if it's spinning only though- but I know they have a room blacked out specifically for that.

or other things I suppose- depending on how creative you want to get ;) wink wink
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I think almost all Retro Fitness's have them (all the ones I've been near market that as a big thing) not sure if it's spinning only though- but I know they have a room blacked out specifically for that.

or other things I suppose- depending on how creative you want to get ;) wink wink

I like the way you think.
  • FIRSTLADYIII
    FIRSTLADYIII Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Club 24 in wallingford CT has a cardio cinema n I liked it....