Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

how do i log this class

dawnr2
dawnr2 Posts: 29 Member
I go to a toning circuit class on a Monday night and wondered how I should log the activity. It consists of 15 stations with 3 exercises at each. Think we did 45 secs at each with no rest periods and circuit had things like lunges, bicep curls, shoulder press, upright row, squats with weights, crunches, situps, plank, side plank, tricep dips, push ups and kettlebell swings. How do I track this on mfp?

Replies

• Sobus76
    Sobus76 Posts: 242 Member
    No idea, this is where a HRM would be handy for sure. i'd guess 100 calories per 10 minutes of exercise as a default, then just add a generic exercise and log it.
  • dawnr2
    Thanks for your reply. I'll use my hrm next week but for the moment I've just entered it as general circuit class. I assume I don't include the warmup or cool down time?
  • dawnr2
    To be on the safe side I'll log an activity excluding warm-up and cooldown times