hi. looking for friends here!

Options
mr_mitch
mr_mitch Posts: 176 Member
Hi,

I've been registered with mfp for a while now... But not really made use of it much before.

Anyway, a bit about me,

I'm 28 male from England, and I've yo-yo'd weight wise for as long as I can remember.

I'm not overweight now. But due to aggressive calorie restriction in the past, and never working out I have very little muscle, and some belly fat that I hate. So I just want to get into food shape basically.

Anyway I've got loads of good advice on here - but not many friends yet - so anyone looking for friends please feel free to add me.

Thanks!

Replies

• fishingaddict1969
    fishingaddict1969 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just came back so feel free to add me...anyone can add me, I only ask that you be a positive force on my life and I will do the same!!
  • 1959sunshine
    1959sunshine Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday, you can add me. I have NO friends on here yet
  • michellemykle
    michellemykle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • lmann72
    lmann72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Me too! Need lots of positive input!
  • lccooper
    lccooper Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey, please feel free to add me, I'm 31 and live in the UK and have around 2 st to loose. :smile:
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I'm always on and always posting motivational posts and helping others to stay motivated towards their goals! :D
  • SandNSaltWater
    Options
    request sent!
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi mr_mitch! I have a couple of friends across the pond. I hope to cross the Atlantic one day. I'm sending a friend request.
  • GoGetitRevMeg
    GoGetitRevMeg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I am recent transfer back to MyFitness Pal and would like to have a few friends. I am on this weight loss journey and need to keep motivated with the millions of people struggling out there.

Please feel free to add me and hope we can motivate each other.
  • tairaven
    tairaven Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day and love meeting new people! Feel free to add me if you like :-)
  • belle_rn
    belle_rn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I too have yo-yo'd dieted for years now and now that I have a slowed schedule in school, I am devoting more time to getting in better shape and I need motivation/support/kick in the *kitten* friends on here!
  • dispatcher939
    dispatcher939 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i am always looking for positive people
  • qwicherbytchin
    Options
    Anyone can add me. :)
  • mr_mitch
    mr_mitch Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds everyone!
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me mate.
  • RestartingAgain1
    Options
    Anyone can add me, new friends are always welcome :)
  • jpikey66
    jpikey66 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Always good to have new friends, add me if you wish, I log in daily and diary open ????
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends and supporters. sending request.
  • maranza
    maranza Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am new here too. Looking for kind words and inspiration. My 86 year old mother lives with me and told me had she known she was going to live so long, she woulda taken better care of herself. That is what I am doing, trying to take better care of myself.
  • Terri512Go
    Options
    Just seriously starting this myself, need motivation and tips, add me, I use this and fitbit