JUNE 23, 2014 - JULY 31, 2014 (10 Pounds)

Options
26MORE2GO
26MORE2GO Posts: 21 Member
I'm looking to MFP for some help/motivation with my fitness goals. From today till July 31, I will be looking to drop at least 10 pounds, with my final weigh in coming the morning of Aug 1st.

Each day I will be posting my Meals and Workouts to be critiqued by some of the more knowledgeable fitness/nutrition gurus we have here on this site. If anyone wants to join me for th next few weeks that's even better.

I will be looking to complete a few member submitted workouts too to mix up my workouts a lil bit.

Every 6-8 days, I will have a weigh in and post my results.

I will most likely have 1 rest day, and 1 cheat day per week.

I woke up yesterday weighing 228, so Im trying to get down to 218.

LETS GO!

Replies

• 26MORE2GO
    Options
    5 Min Warm Up on the Treadmill.

Part I :

250 M on the Rowing Machine.
    25 Push Ups
    25 Jump Squats
    25 Crunches
    25 Push Ups
    25 Box Jumps
    25 Crunches

Part II

5 Deadlifts
    5 Burpees

5 40 Yard Sprints. 70/80/90/100/100%

Cool Down
  • CharleneM723
    CharleneM723 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! I also would like to lose 10lbs by the end of July. I tone at home and do medium distance runs or run/walk combos. I love to bike ride, but need to be careful of the sun right now because of an allergic reaction to an Rx in May. I've added you as a friend- make sure your diary is viewable to me or send me a passcode to it. I'm quite good with nutrition and understanding it.

Charlene
  • 26MORE2GO
    Options
    Thanks!

I stopped using the Dairy, because I felt like either my intake, or outtake calories (and maybe both) wasn't being calculated properly. I have dropped a few more pounds after I stop using the dairy.

How was your workout today?