Completed Insanity........another full round or month 2??

Options
Hello all,

I have just completed insanity & i am satisfied with the results but still have a pouch of fat around my naval and lower back. Other than that my fat percentage is rather low. So im thinking do i start another round of insanity at day 1 or go straight into month 2 as month 1 will probably be a little to easy now? Or alternatively should i look at doing P90X as i need to build a little muscle now especially as i appear to have lost some doing Insanity.

Any advice would be fantastic.

Thanks,

Tony.

Replies

• peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest anything that incorporates strength training. If you can get into the p90x system I would! Why not try something new so you don't get burned out of the same program.
    That being said, insanity will get rid of the rest of the body fat on stomach if you go through another round and really watch your diet. Diet is the only thing that will give you those abs they rock on the transformation pics. Keep doing what you're doing and look into your diet and you'll be set! Great job though getting through insanity! It's killer
  • bflare
    bflare Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest anything that incorporates strength training. If you can get into the p90x system I would! Why not try something new so you don't get burned out of the same program.
    That being said, insanity will get rid of the rest of the body fat on stomach if you go through another round and really watch your diet. Diet is the only thing that will give you those abs they rock on the transformation pics. Keep doing what you're doing and look into your diet and you'll be set! Great job though getting through insanity! It's killer

Thanks peggymoney, yeah thats what im undecided about, trying to get rid of the last bit of fat doing Insanity and possibly get bored or try P90X and hope that shifts it along with building muscle? My diet is ok i think although i could do with more protein so thinking of buying some powder which i have not used yet just trying to really on getting my protein from meat and fish etc but im still just only just getting approx 80g a day!