Friends?

Options
I am new the site. Just joined yesterday and looking for people to add as friends (or add me). I'm interested in reading posts and getting ideas, support, etc. It's only been 2 days and I love this site! Great to have so many people sharing the same goals.. Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• SillyPutty101
    Options
    Hi Beth,

I'm Sillyputty101. I'll be your friend. I just joined yesterday, too.:drinker:
  • Yleija
    Yleija Posts: 16
    Options
    That is totally awesome! I'll add ya.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    congrats and welcome to the site. its awesome. go ahead and friend me.
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Add me.. The more support accountability the better.
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'd love to be friends. I'm on here more than FB. It's an awesome site for encouragement and motiviation. Most of all, success. :flowerforyou:
  • Frilindsay
    Options
    Go ahead and add me! I agree, the more support, the better! :)
  • Laurenspor
    Options
    Add me.... you and I will receive better results when you have friends to support you!! <3
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,274 Member
    Options
    Hi Beth,
    You can add me! I just started a 10 days ago and love this site. The people are friendly and cheer you on! Good luck on your journey.
    :wink:
  • narrowdoor
    narrowdoor Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello ~ I just sent you a friend request. I would love to have a few accountability partners on here.
  • traceysturn
    Options
    Welcome to your journey! Sending you a friend req now :wink:
  • colibri25
    colibri25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new too, only a week and I think having friends will help a lot.... I am doing it alone and I have for a while to be part of this program. So let be friend! My english is not perfect but if you don't mind some mistakes I will be please to chat with you.
    Colibri25
  • omgsayalathieo
    Options
    Welcome! I'll add you :smile:
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome to this awesome site!! Friending you right now!! :flowerforyou:
  • pickles77
    Options
    I added you! Like eeveryone else says the more the merrier!!!
  • beccaboo33
    Options
    I am new also, if you want, you can add me. Everyone can always use support.
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'd love to be friends. I'm on here more than FB. It's an awesome site for encouragement and motiviation. Most of all, success. :flowerforyou:

I'm on here more than FB, too. Bonus, I can be on this site at work...they blocked FB...lol.

I'll be your friend! :)
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options

I'm on here more than FB, too. Bonus, I can be on this site at work...they blocked FB...lol.

I'll be your friend! :)
  • Katiebug89
    Katiebug89 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want to be your friend!! =)