Flat Butt success stories? ha!

Options

Replies

• sybrix
    sybrix Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* was like the first thing to go much to my dismay. :cry:

Infuriatingly, my huge arms and belly paunch are the last to go.

At least I still got thick thighs! Ah well, we can't choose where the weight comes off. Only hope is to work those glutes and hope they plump back up. :laugh:

As for buttspiration... Google "before and after squats". The butt is a muscle and like any muscle can grow!
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    from what ive heard doing squats help...
  • 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Treadmill with the incline set at 12 grade or higher. A 2.4 mph is good. I found that do this for 60 minutes 5 days a week gave me a nice roll. Of course you can start at a lower incline and duration. But the goal should be to increase weekly until you reach the booty roll you desire.
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Squats. Heavy barbell squats.

And deadlifts, step-ups and lunges. With heavy weights.

I used to have a flat, saggy butt, but now it's fairly high, tight and round. It gets better every month.

Lift heavy.

^^^ this.

I hear this is a good method!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I've never had a "Flat" booty but it did start to sag then started working out with lots of squats and lunges, started out using 3 lb dumbbells currently using 10 lb's about to get a set that goes up to 50 lbs.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1181236-i-got-a-booty-yup-photo-s-inside

Here is some photo's in that thread I made earlier.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    I've always had a bubble butt. Even my dad and brothers have booties. I lift heavy and heavy weighted squats, dead lifts lunges and the leg press have lifted my butt and made it pretty big. Seriously my *kitten*? It's gotten huge. Jillian michaels also makes a DVD available at target called killer buns and thighs. True *kitten* killer.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Weighted squats. I lost weight without lifting, and the bum was starting to shrink. I started doing StrongLifts, and even with more weight loss the lovely, perky bubble came right back! :love: Yesterday, I squatted 5 sets of 5 at 95lbs.

On another note, there are padded undies that you can get to round out your bum, but I would sure be embarrassed to take those off in front of anyone. My great aunt made me order them for her :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Why do you want a big butt? I have always had quite a flat one and I like it that way. Who wants a sticky out backside?

I've never met a woman who doesn't want a big butt.
  • ATGsquats
    ATGsquats Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    After doing heavy squats my *kitten* blew up, its kinda of annoying when wearing jeans.
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Brazil butt lift (only 1.5 weeks in) and I'm hoping for a nicely shaped booty. Lol
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    I remember seeing a pic on here not long ago (can't remember which thread) of someone that was doing a squat challenge and posted her before and afters and her booty got alot more shape to it! :) I do a lot of squatting and lunges in my workout routine so I hope I get the same! :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I remember seeing a pic on here not long ago (can't remember which thread) of someone that was doing a squat challenge and posted her before and afters and her booty got alot more shape to it! :) I do a lot of squatting and lunges in my workout routine so I hope I get the same! :)

<-- I posted it yesterday not sure if it's me you're referring to.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    bump

Curious of the search you did that returned this 6 month old thread, prompting a bump.
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    You can check my profile pic I still have work to do but there is now a curve instead of pancake
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    It's not much but February I ended my weight loss (first pic) and then 3 months into my bulk (after). Still going but ya. Squats, deadlift were my exercises that helped erm firm da booty up. It kind of looks like I got a booty lift lol.

2sbqt4z.jpg
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Try the Brazil Butt Lift dvd program. It has a customized program for a flat butt. I love it!

Oooooooh! I will look into it.. I'm doing P90x right now so not sure if I'd be able to manage but will keep it in mind!

And I HATE squats!! I have a bad knee that will gring when I do them.

My knees are bad too, wall sits with or without a stability ball are great alternatives as is does not put as much weight on the knees as a normal squat would, at least that has been my experience.

http://www.acefitness.org/acefit/exercise-library-details/0/69/
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    It's not much but February I ended my weight loss (first pic) and then 3 months into my bulk (after). Still going but ya. Squats, deadlift were my exercises that helped erm firm da booty up. It kind of looks like I got a booty lift lol.

2sbqt4z.jpg

I can soooo see the difference! Wow! Nice job!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    my sister got a lot more shape to her flat butt when she started going to gym. I think she used leg press?
    I dont' have experience myself, my butt was never flat.. ^^;
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!